Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Press Response

++ I.I.I.Me.Mine.I. Me. Mine. I. Me. Mine. So our illustrious press, besides painting the President's rhetoric as fiery,is miffed. Now, remember Boehner took just two questions and fled the room in panic at the House. President Obama took more questions than I have ever seen him before. So the ink press got more than they bargained for and there were enough visuals for television. So what's the drill? President Obama never called on the TV reporters, only the print media and Huffington Post. So ABC didn't get the Dan Rather manque ,Jon Karl, demanding something unintelligible from the President or Chuck "Sweeney"Todd or Fox News' Mike Henry.

++In case, anyone has been asleep for the past two weeks, the President has been interviewed mano-a-mano by all networks. I guess he felt he had given them sufficient face time. But it is "Our Town". Forgive us, America.


No comments:

Post a Comment