Friday, January 3, 2014

Hands Off My Obamacare!

++Jos Marshall at Talkingpoints this morning posted his figures of the ACA, which shows 10 million now have insurance which they didn't have.

++But for those of us who have insurance from employers,Obamacare has already made a world of difference. I got my bill yesterday from INOVA here in Virginia for my annual exam and three shots. The uninsured price was over $1,100. My cost $20 because preventive care is free. If you follow that out for my wife and adult child. I'm saving just over $3,240 for everyone's exams and shots. 

++All I can say is that Obamacare makes it more likely I will do the things required for preventive care, which should save me even more in the years ahead.

++Hands off my Obamacare!

++I also do not mind poorer Americans getting healthcare. This will be the area of the deepest political fight this year--covering the poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment