Monday, March 14, 2016

My Monday Predictions. I Could Always Change.

++Florida. Trump. Clinton.

++North Carolina. Trump. Clinton.

++Northern Marianas Islands. Trump.

++Illinois. Trump. Clinton.

++Ohio. Kasich (by a slim margin over Trump), Clinton.

++Missouri: Trump. 538 says Cruz. Missouri is too racist so I lean Trump. Tossup with Clinton/Sanders.

++If Kasich wins, 538 says that Trump can't get to the number of delegates he needs. Sam Wang says that a Kasich win actually benefits Trump and that a Florida loss would actually prevent him from getting to the number he needs. 

++For Democrats,I think Bernie will either win or just loose barely in Missouri. My in-laws say Illinois is an absolute political mess on both sides of the aisle. Sanders has been making his move but I don't think he'll make it.

++Both Clinton and Trump should be strengthened by the night. If Donald J. Trump edges out Kasich in Ohio, then it's game,set,match.

++Marco Rubio has filed a court case against Kasich in Pennsylvania to keep him off the ballot.

++Tomorrow's big news is that Rubio is officially dead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment