Friday, July 31, 2015

Heading to August

++Thank God, Congress has left for their August break. During the Obama presidency, August has been jinxed. Last year was the great Ebola panic, before the massive Gulf oil spill. I guess this is PP month. The GOP will bring Terri Schaivo back for a wedge issue.

++My August is all work as my legal case nears an end with those being sued being in default by the court. 

++My Linkin profile declares I am an "Expert". I guess in ephemera. 

++My son is on tour, trying to make ends met in a music industry whose economics have been destroyed by MP3 downloads.

++I sold over 1,000 of my CDs and was told that the market has now vanished and that buyers were only interested in classical music. Luckily I still have an equivalent amount.

++I will be scrounging around my vastly diminished storage unit to keep culling the files.I recommend Got  Junk to dispose of any unneeded furniture and gadgets as well as boxes of useless files. Manned by college students they are incredibly reasonable and fast.

++I have been moderating and participating as a analyst on SKYPE global conferences. Aside from looking like a frog, these conferences generate alot of tweeter questions and email questions from around the globe. The questions are actually informed and without raves. It has been an absolute pleasure to participate with some of the most prestigious people in the European Union. A tip--use a professional sound man or women. It makes a difference. For instance, I no longer sound like I have a flat New Jersey voice. 

++September will bring a burst of activities personal and political. 

No comments:

Post a Comment