Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Josh Marshall: "We'LL Never See Another One Like Him", referring to President Obama.

++Tomorrow I take my laptop to the Apple Store to see whether they can fix the wounded animal. Will be off line,I hope only a short while. Hope I don't miss Hillary's speech.

++Haven't look at the raw mechanics yet of the election--a comparison of funds raised and organization in place. Seems to me the last I looked Hillary had about a $300 million advantage over Trump.

++What remains to be seen as whether the recent antic of Trump the last two days will see any more Republicans move toward Hillary.

++Tonight we saw Tim Kaine offer those in the party of Lincoln to come on over.

++Trump was blasted earlier in the say from National Security aides for W for his statements about Putin and the hacking. 

++Harry Reid attacked the patriotism of Republicans defending Trump and asked that "fake" briefings be held for Trump.

++The Hotel Roanoke is back in the news as Trump refuses to pay for his rally expenses because the hotel's air-conditioning wasn't high enough.

++This really be the biggest speech in Hillary Clinton's life. She has been set up perfectly. If she knocks it out of the park,she wins. I always knew Obama could reach the oratorical heights needed but Hillary--not so much.

++So good night and hopefully tomorrow. Yes, President Obama, you have given me hope in the darkest days.

No comments:

Post a Comment