Saturday, June 24, 2017

THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA

My family has benefited from Obamacare. We have managed to carry my son three years after college on our insurance. The first year we received a substantial rebate from then Blue Cross since their profit exceeded the designated percentage in the ACA. 

The whole family have had free annual checkups. I have had two colonscopiesfor free. I have a stress test,two lung x-rays,and a heart exam. No charge. Over the past two years I have had to visit neurologists several times.  I think the total cost $100. I had physical therapy three days a week for 5 weeks. Zero charge.

And my medicine for Parkinson's cost a YUGE $10 per month. Did the GOP open the drug donut whole in this bill?

Now,I am merging into Medicare. But for the past 7 years, despite health alerts,my family has had "health security", knowing every doctor's visit doesn't end up like my dentist visits, which run $600-1,200 over the last 4.

Thanks Obama. But then he had a big heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment