Thursday, January 15, 2015

Is There Any War The Washington Post Doesn't Support?

++Oh my,security is now the number one concern of the American people over the economy. 

++The Washington Post editorial tonight is about the stalling of progress against Islamic terrorism, especially in the fight against ISIS. I'm sorry but this gets too much. Has ISIS really made any progress recently? The terrorist plots in France,Belgian and even here in the States were disrupted. Charlie Hebdo was not 9/11. In fact it looked a lot like the terrorism of the 1990s. 

++If we spend $1 trillion a year and have the Beltway rimmed with defense contractors, then let them sort it out.

++You,me and the American people have nothing to do with this. None of us, except military families, have any skin in this game. And whom is the Post exhorting--Congress? President Obama? Neither wants to pass any authorization of force, despite both agreeing to it. The national security, intelligence ,terrorism complex will get more than enough resources with the Ryan budget.

++ I guess I've grown cynical. The terrorism threat doesn't do it for me. I suspect the Post is laying down the groundwork for the 2018 Presidential elections. Back to the Islamic terrorism gambit. God help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment